Southern California Camping Forum  

Go Back   Southern California Camping Forum > General > Weather condition

Weather condition Weather condition of local areas.

Unread 02-18-2013, 06:50 PM

Wether to weather the weather

The weather conditions have been bad for weekend camping this winter. We have had a series of quick-hit storms that either come by mid-week and leave a windy weekend or roll in just as the weekend starts. This week, we get the triple bump. Storm tomorrow through Wednesday morning. Then a Friday bump and a Saturday night bump. Wind with the first and last event. Not really much for a tent camper like myself. And this is the cold stuff as well. Snow in the high desert at all locations.

Looks like I spend another weekend at the cabin. Which isn't all bad as I have a small construction project in progress. All I need is another weekend or two and I can drywall.

NJ
Unread 11-14-2013, 04:55 PM

Another bad weather weekend. I have been searching all my camping locations for a place that won't have 30 mph winds and it is looking doubtful. The garage at the cabin is still not drywalled. I have finished the outside deck work. May need to spend another weekend up at the cabin watching USC football and staining the 6" T+G for the ceiling in the utility room and bath.

NJ

Tags
weather, wether