Southern California Camping Forum  

Go Back   Southern California Camping Forum > Main > Help desk

Help desk Need help with how to use the forum? Post your questions here!

Unread 05-02-2013, 06:17 PM

How Do You Access The Help Desk?

Hi,

This is a plea, to anyone, regarding the HELP DESK! I've clicked everything that I can think of to access the HELP DESK. Where it indicates to type your question, it won't allow me to do so.

What's the secret?

ALSO, I was initially trying to access the "facebook" page for the Camp Lackey, YMCA Camp in the So CA, Alumni Page. Does anyone know if it's still up and running? If so, how do I get to this page. It just quickly flashes, "Not Available", or something to that affect?? How do I get in there? If I'm reading it correctly, I'm clicking on the link to the alumni blogs, etc. from the Camp Lackey site??

Thanks for any help!

Dave H.
Unread 12-31-2013, 07:50 PM

OOOOOOPs.

There is no help here. Actually there is help here. But some of us (me) fails to notice a few posts. (Or others) Send me a PM of something, and I'll get back to you on the topics you want you discuss---or did I already? This is directed at others as well. Just a heads up for those who don't get immediate response.

NJ

Tags
access, desk